|Home||» Products||» C&SiC Composites Industrial Heating Equipment||» Continuous Pre-oxidation Furnace|
Continuous pre-oxidation furnace is applied for continuous pre-oxidation treatment under controlled atmosphere of PAN based, asphalt based, viscose based carbon fiber and its felt material.
1. The special hot air circulation and air distribution structure are adopted, the temperature uniformity is ≤±1.5°C/m, air flow uniformity is ≤±20%.
2. The continuous pre-oxidation tube furnace uses module section manufacture technology, which can connect together freely in accordance with the production capacity.
3. Multi-layer structure is designed to reduce the area requires.
4. The furnace uses material feeding and rolling discharge device, which is easy to operate.
Optional Configuration of Continuous Pre-oxidation Furnace:
1. Muffle material: carbon steel/stainless steel
2. Furnace structure: single layer/multi-layer
3. Hot air circulation method: top and bottom/left and right/inlet from the end top, return from the entrance end side
4. Hot air distribution: concentrate heating, evenly distribution/separate heating, evenly distribution
5. HMI: Simulation screen/Touch screen/Industrial personal computer
6. PLC: OMRON/Siemens
7. Temperature controller: SHIMADEN/EUROTHERM
8. Temperature measuring: theermocouple/thermo-meter
9. Electric components: CHINT/Schneider/Siemens
|Furnace Hearth (mm)||220||1300||1800|
|Pre-oxidation temperature (°C)||150 ~ 300||150 ~ 300||150 ~ 300|
|Cross-section Temperature Uniformity (°C)||Cross-section: ±2°C|
|Gas Speed||0.5 ~ 3Nm/s (Adjustable)|