|Home||» Products||» C&SiC Composites Industrial Heating Equipment||» Continuous Carbonization Furnace|
Continuous carbonization furnace is mainly used for the continuous high temperature carbonization under controlled atmosphere of all carbon fibers, silicon carbide fibers and felt materials. It has mesh belt type and no belt type and it is equipped with optional continuous activation and high temperature graphitization treatment.
1. The continuous carbonization tube furnace can add steam activation treatment and continuous high temperature grapgitization function.
2. The furnace has mash belt type and no belt self tension type, for mash belt type, which max. temperature can reach up to 1150Ã°C.
3. The max. temperature of No belt type can reach up to 1250Ã°C or higher.
Optional Configuration of Continuous Carbonization Furnace:
1. Heating element material: SiC/High temperature alloy
2. High temperature section muffle material: SiC and SiN/SUS310S
3. HMI: Simulation screen/Touch screen/Industrial personal computer
4. PLC: OMRON/Siemens
5. Temperature controller: SHIMADEN/EUROTHERM
6. Thermocouple: C type, S type
7. Electric components: CHINT/Schneider/Siemens